Wednesday, January 31, 2018

OMG - 01 finished


On the very last day I have completed my OMG goal.


My goal was to try out this tut called Prairie Point Pouch Tutorial. I have adjusted the size to zippers I had on hand. I have also tried larger points on one of those pouches. I found scrap of that fabric and wanted to use it all.


See the back side. You don't need large piece of accent fabric that's why I still have some left even though I  made my accent stripes wider.


I haven't tried this type of zipper assembly before.


Looks good on the end. No bulk.


I must practise some more on the front side. I have a small gap on two of those but still looking fine.


I have put those pouches on my FAL Q1 list as well, so that's 2/6 completed.
Linking up with Finish it up Friday and more:

  Elm Street Quilts



14 comments:

  1. These are just lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prairie points and that zipper assembly is really neat. So often, people sew zippers in all bunched up at the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Nice pattern.
    Greetings from Germany
    Rike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful with the Prairie Points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vera, these pouches are really pretty. I love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really nice pouches. I'm going to have to go to the tutorial after this, as you're right about how nice the zipper ends look without any bulk. I like those larger points!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely those are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great look pouches, I love the Prairie points.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those prairie points make a cute bag, even cuter! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pouches look great, and the amount of fabric for the accent is definitely deceptive if you have so much left over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! They look fantastic. I love how the zippers are done and the prairie points make for a great accent on the pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pouches are TOO cute!!! Off to check out that tutorial link...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on your pouches! The prairie points are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the prairie points! I've only done them once for bird beaks, but I love this option! On behalf of the Finish-A-Long crew, congrats on the finish and thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.